I’ve made these balls before but didn’t post the recipe last time as I lost track of what I was putting in the bowl (last time was more of an experiment)! But I have developed a recipe that I hope you will enjoy! These balls are one of my favourite things to make because they’re quick to make, and more importantly- it is a great way to pack in some nutrients to nourish your body!
Keep an eye out for more recipes like these balls as I’m always playing around with new and healthy ingredients for different flavours!
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons of peanut butter
- 1 small handful of dark chocolate drops
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 1 small handful of dried cranberries
- Combine the oats, ground almonds and the maple syrup in a bowl.
- Mix in the peanut butter, adding the dark chocolate and cranberries.
- If you find the mixture a little dry- add tiny amounts of water until you are able to mould the mixture into 8 balls.
- Leave in the fridge for up to an hour.
You can play around with the ingredients you add- I made the first batch without the dark chocolate!