If you haven’t tried a sweet, sweet potato then you are missing out! Cook one in the oven the night before and load it up for breakfast!
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- A sprinkle of mixed seeds
- A handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- A few pieces of dried or fresh pineapple
- A drizzle of maple syrup or honey
- Cook the sweet potato for 1 hour in the oven at 180 degrees celsius (until soft).
- Slice open and place in a bowl and add all your toppings! Can be enjoyed hot or cold.