Overnight oats are a fabulous breakfast to prep the night before so you have something nutritious to wake up to that requires simply opening the fridge! And these flavours are just divine…
- 50g oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 250ml milk of choice (I used oat)
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- A handful of frozen blueberries
- Desiccated coconut
- Blueberry compote
- Sliced banana
- More peanut butter
- Place the oats in a bowl or jar and mix with the chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Add in the milk, yoghurt and peanut butter and mix together.
- Add the frozen blueberries last, mix gently and cover in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, gently warm some frozen blueberries in the microwave for the topping.
- Add this on top of your bowl alongside the peanut butter, sliced banana and desiccated coconut and enjoy!