- 1 large, wide sweet potato cut into thin slices lengthways
- Any toppings you like, here’s some suggestions:
- Hummus, roasted red pepper and balsamic glaze
- Avocado, lime and chilli flakes
- Peanut butter, banana and chopped pecans
- Yoghurt, blueberries and chopped pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Spray each side of the sweet potato strips with oil and place them in the oven for 20-30 minutes, turning half way through until they are fork tender.
- Alternatively, you can actually put them in the toaster but you’ll need to put them in there a few times before they’re cooked.
- Remove from the oven/toaster and add whichever toppings you desire!