- 280g plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 115 g thick yoghurt (or dairy free version)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 155g caster sugar
- 120 mL milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 100g cranberries
- 140g white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a loaf tin. Soak the cranberries in enough boiling water to cover them.
- In a medium bowl, mix the yoghurt, oil and sugar together until it’s fully combined before adding in the milk and vanilla. Mix this well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into the same bowl and gently fold it into the wet ingredients using a spatula until just combined. The batter should be thick.
- Finally, drain the cranberries and fold them into the batter along with almost all of the white chocolate (save some to sprinkle on top)
- Pour the batter into a lined loaf tin, sprinkle with the remaining white chocolate and bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Cover the loaf with foil and bake for a further 5 minutes before removing from the oven. Make sure a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool before slicing.